Terms and Condition
All the payments of iiiEM using the Online Payment Facilities are subject to the terms & conditions as listed below:
- You agree that while using the Online Payment facility you are authorized to use the Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking for the payment you are making.
- Payments will be credited to respective business accounts of iiiEM.
- To avail the use of Online Payment system, you have to register with detailed information like name, contact details and other required personal information for further process.
- It will be payer’s responsibility to check with card supplier that payment has been deducted.
- iiiEM is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment in IIIEM Account due to incorrect account number or any other incorrect details entered by you. Neither iiiEM can accept the liability if payment is declined or refused by the Debit/Credit Card supplier for any reason.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. Any currency conversion costs or any other charges incurred by you when making payment shall be borne by you.
- iiiEM will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use or any other pages linked to the website.
- iiiEM will be issuing receipt against the payment received. If you have registered GST number, and the payment is made from the bank account of the same firm/company, you can avail the benefit of GST. You need to ask for tax invoice and provide necessary details like name of the Participant, name of the firm, address, GST number, Participant id, branch, etc by email to email@example.com